Horizontal rail for hanging facing panels. Also helps fix insulation in position with integrated clips.
- Low weight, high strength
- Serrations allow for vertical and horizontal adjustment on site before final fix
- Integrated insulation clip system reduces drilling and ensures faster manual fix
- Patent-pending design for adjustment function, with anti-rattle cassette
- Class-A1 fire-rated materials
Material: 6063 grade T6 aluminium
Fire rating: Class-leading
Thermal performance: Class-leading
Options: 6,000mm standard lengths
Testing data: Load-tested to CWCT standard test method for building envelopes 2005, wind resistance, serviceability
Components are typically mill finished.
|RNS-HC-A-6000||26mm deep, 65mm high, 6,000mm long horizontal rail (C-profile)||600mm to 1,200mm, up to 3.6kN m2*|
* Calculations based on ultimate loading and bracket centres. Deflection standards: aluminium/steel 1/90, terracotta 1/300. Working standards – CWCT guidance for allowable deflection of facia component.