Provides vertical support for the rainscreen system and a fixing point for transom carrier rails, while helping to lock the insulation layer in place.
The mullion is a T-profiled rail in high-grade 6063 T6 aluminium.
- Low weight, high strength
- Designed for up to 1,200mm bracket centres
- Fabricated in 6063 grade T6 aluminium
- Serrations allow for vertical and horizontal adjustment on site with helping hand clips on main bracket
|RNS-TR-A-6000-52||52mm projection, 6,000mm length||
700mm, up to 3.6kN per m2*
|RNS-TR-A-6000-82||82mm projection, 6,000mm length||1,200mm, up to 3.6kN per m2*|
* Calculations taken from mid-point. Project-specific variables can affect load bearing calculations.