- Significant HSE advantage – no drilling required to fix into position - reduces white finger risk
- Industry's first manual insulation snap-on clip
- Reduced installation time – extra clips can be easily added if required
- Adaptable for different insulation thicknesses
- Highly visible clip for inspection - easy to check insulation is secured
- Non-combustible metal construction
NB to comply with fire regulations, a central stainless steel fixing per insulation slab is required
Patent Number: GB2577691 - Improvement in and related to build-up walls. Date of Publication 08.04.2020.
Horizontal clip, 162mm long, 15mm wide
|Minimum 600mm centres, 2 clips per 1.2m||
Vertical clip, 145mm long, 15mm wide
|Minimum 600mm centres, 2 clips per 1.2m|
* Calculations based on ultimate loading and bracket centres. Deflection standards: aluminium/steel 1/90, terracotta 1/300. Working standards – CWCT guidance for allowable deflection of facia component.