ARE YOU A LOOKING FOR A JOB IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
We're looking for a highly driven individual to join our team as a projects manager for the North Region (Birmingham to the north of Scotland). If you are also respected by your peers, and have the knowledge and passion to be part of a rapidly growing façade business, send us your CV.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and use management information from relevant department managers to manage the day-to-day activities of all live projects.
- Visit sites and sub-contracting teams to ensure all Maple business objectives are successfully met.
- Ensure the continuous smooth flow of all projects through all phases, and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the status of all concurrent projects in each department - and the challenges to be overcome.
- Organise and provide reports for directors (and own use) on the progress of design, purchasing, production and installation. Plan step-by-step activities to progress construction to completion - on time, on budget and to the required quality standards.
- Take responsibility for operational decisions that lead to the successful completion of every project under your management, and consider the interests of all relevant parties.
- Be in control of any activity with an impact on pre-set budgets (positively or negatively), liaise with senior managers, and authorise that activity with full knowledge of the expected financial results.
- Manage projects through all departments within programmed timeframes. Encourage teams to carry out tasks in line with each project programme - while liaising with all project management colleagues to understand their constraints and targets to ensure no project finishes late.
- To maintain professional and proactive contact with all customers throughout the contract process - from the point of sales handover to final account completion - and to ensure a solution-based experience that drives complete customer satisfaction and meets Maple's objectives.
- The ability to simultaneously control and manage multiple projects
- across multiple sites
- An ability to control sub-contract teams to Maple's high standards
- Exceptional project planning, organising and coordination skills for
- short- and medium-term projects and all associated phases
- Knowledge and experience of using appropriate methodologies for
- construction-based project management
- Experience of preparing and presenting board reports, and reporting
- on project progress
- Construction industry knowledge in the same or similar arena
- Previous experience in multiple project/programme management and
- Successful completion of 5-day CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- IPAF 3A 3B
- Clean driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV using the form below.
All applications must be submitted by 31st March.