Following the end of Covid-19 restrictions, we’re looking forward to being back in the Maple office full-time.
After many long months, we’re ready to welcome clients, contractors and architects to our Stockport offices for face-to-face meetings.
We’re also looking forward to introducing the many new faces who have joined the Maple team during lockdown.
- Gavin Anderson - Factory Operative
- Ken Basnett - Senior Rainscreen Estimator
- Mike Broderick - Financial Controller
- Jake Dunn – Digital Marketing Executive
- Rick Geary - Procurement Specialist
- Tony Goulding - Contracts Manager
- John Hughes - Procurement Assistant
- Mark Revell - Project Consultant
- Eric Ross - Facade Specialist/Bid Manager
- Theo Stavrinides - Goods In/Out Manager
It’s an exciting time, but it is also important that the health and wellbeing of all staff, our clients and everyone we work with remains a priority.
That means a Covid-safe environment – just as we have ensured on site during recent challenging times.
Many of these projects have started (or been completed) during lockdown – a tribute to the hard work and diligence of our teams and our partners.
Why not take a look at some of amazing architectural façades and solar screening systems that kept us busy during the pandemic?
- Premier Inn, Circle Square, Manchester
- Broadmarsh car park, Nottingham
- Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham
- Kings Dock car park, Liverpool
- Percy Gee Building, University of Leicester
In the meantime, if you have a project you would like to discuss with us, please get in touch.