Our Knowledge Centre is a source of unbiased information about the architectural façade and solar shading industry.
In a nutshell:
- A source of unbiased information about the architectural façade and solar shading industry
- Written by Maple for architects, contractors and customers
- Understand more about the products, processes and practicalities in our sector
- Choose from a range of topics or start to type your question
It’s been written to help architects, contractors and customers better understand the many products, processes and practicalities of our sector.
Unbiased? That’s our aim. So, while it would be easy to promote Maple’s unique skills and experience, we think it’s better to take a more balanced view. In short, we know our stuff – but we also recognise that Maple might not always be the best option for you.
How to use the Knowledge Centre
- Start to type your question in the Search bar. You’ll see a selection of articles that could provide the answer.
- Alternatively, choose your topic from the headings below, and use the drop-down menu or sub-headings to find what you’re looking for.
- Check out the summary of key points, or drill down for a deeper read. There are also useful links to related articles or external websites.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We’re updating the Knowledge Centre all the time. But if you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, let us know. There’s a dedicated form to Submit questions.
Submit new questions
Would you like to see your questions answered? Submit them to us and we'll let you know when we've found the answer.