Expert design and pre-construction services can go a long way to ensuring a project is a success.
In a nutshell:
- Supplying detailed drawings is an important pre-construction service from façade and solar shading specialists
- Maple’s standard lead-time to produce drawings for most projects is from four to six weeks
- Drawings for a small brise soleil project could take only a few days
- Drawings for a complex architectural façade project may take up to two months or even longer
- Standard drawings for the most common components are often available to download immediately
An important part of these services is the preparation of detailed drawings – for bespoke products and systems or standard components.
Many drawings are only finalised after a process of value engineering, advanced 3D modelling, testing or simulation. As a result, detailed drawings can take up to eight weeks (or even longer) to produce.
Maple’s standard lead-time to produce drawings for most projects is from four to six weeks. Of course, it will depend on the size and complexity of the project.
For example, it could take only a few days for a small brise soleil project... or up to two months for the architectural façade on a large multi-storey car park.
The top façade companies in the industry can provide standard drawings for the most common components. At Maple, they’re available as DWG files from our website.
This library of resources is based on our years of experience in the façade industry, and can save architects and engineers valuable time and resources spent designing things from scratch.
Submit new questions
Would you like to see your questions answered? Submit them to us and we'll let you know when we've found the answer.