A NEW STANDARD IN WEATHER LOUVRE SYSTEMS
- Class A performance at <2 m/s face velocity
- Single or double-bank louvres with modular design
- Options for bird mesh, and standard or insulated blanking panel
- Available with single and double-door options
- Mullion design incorporates side drainage
- Designed to provide the same external aesthetics as traditional louvre systems
improved efficiency and performance
Manufactured in extruded aluminium, the system guides airflow above and below the blades ― resulting in an effective ‘laminate’ airflow with minimal turbulence. In response to architects’ aesthetic requirements, the advanced profile incorporates a front-facing lip that does not affect performance.
A COMPLETE SYSTEM
Our high-performance louvre can be changed from a single- to double-bank system using a unique clip-on design, without the need for additional brackets or modifications to the existing mullions. The system also incorporates a drainage system to remove water that has been trapped.
When compared to the BSRIA test results of standard Class B systems, Maple's patented weather louvre offers more than 5% extra efficiency against the elements. Our Class A louvre system performs at 98% efficiency levels.
Patent Number: GB2567627 - Exterior Vent-Louvre Assembly. Date of Publication 24.04.2019.