Maple is a leading designer, manufacturer and installer of rainscreen cladding, architectural facade and solar shading for data centres.
We have experience of delivering landmark projects across the UK – for office buildings, residential developments, multi-storey car parks, and much more. Data centres are a perfect fit for our expertise.
What products are best suited to data centres?
Data centres have typically been regarded as functional industrial buildings. However, in recent years, as the construction of data centres has increased to accommodate the growth in digital technology, they are being viewed as important landmarks in the urban landscape.
Some things don’t change. Large IT and plant facilities still require cutting-edge ventilation, security and protection from the elements. But today, there is also a requirement for data centres to look great – there are even UK and global awards for data centre architecture.
Maple’s products can provide practical benefits and architectural value to your data centre project.
- Architectural façades can transform the look of functional data centre buildings. Choose from solid, perforated or laser-cut panels, or explore the design possibilities of vertical fins
- Brise soleil systems, aligned vertically or horizontally, provide solar shading for glazed areas of a data centre, saving energy and making the environment more comfortable for staff
- Maple’s louvres systems complement state-of-the art ventilation on data centres, providing screening and protecting HVAC equipment from the elements
PLUTO – MAPLE’S SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE LOUVRE SYSTEM FOR DATA CENTRE PROJECTS
Our Pluto louvred screening system is lightweight and easy to install
- PPC to minimum 40 microns in standard RAL colours – talk to us about other coating options
- Mild steel, galvanised and powder coated brackets
- 50mm, 75mm or 100mm blades, set at 100mm pitch (or 130mm pitch if inverted)
- Direct fixing to building’s structural steelwork or concrete slabs
- Open rooftop screening louvres
- Stainless steel A2 and A4 fixings