ARE YOU A LOOKING FOR A JOB IN CONTRACT MANAGEMENT?
IF SO, LET’S TALK
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS A CONTRACTS MANAGER. IF YOU’RE HIGHLY DRIVEN, RESPECTED BY YOUR PEERS AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION TO BE AMAZING IN A RAPIDLY GROWING FAÇADE BUSINESS, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
WHO WE NEED
- A great organiser who can manage multiple work and project streams simultaneously
- An expert in planning and organisation, who can collate, analyse and interpret data and present it at executive level in real time
- Someone who knows their numbers and can take full control of project budgets with precision and accuracy
- A leader and motivator of people, who will direct a team and influence others to maintain the exceptional levels of service expected at Maple
- A strong thinker, who will ‘design in’ success to avoid compromise or risk
- A confident decision-maker who takes into account all relevant information, client expectations, design and installation requirements, timings and budgets
- A specialist with proven ability to resolve operational problems, design issues, and installation challenges in a multi-trade environment
- A master of reporting and clear, concise, compelling client communications
- Someone who’s driven to be the best ― not by salary (although you can expect generous remuneration, a car allowance and other benefits)
- Previous contracts management experience within principal contractors
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV using the form below.
All applications must be submitted by 10th December.